Season 15 (1998-1999)Edit
- The opening credits have changed to the same flyover of the Sony Pictures Studios complex, and a yellow glow appears when the Jeopardy! logo zooms out, and then, it fades to reveal the 1996-2002 set.
- The background color for Daily Double clues are still red from the previous season. But on later episodes, they have reverted back to blue. On top of that, the Daily Double logo makes a diagonal animating appearance and then it flips around to reveal the Daily Double clues. After that, it dissolves in the same animating effect in reverse. It would continue this feature all the way until Season 22.
- This season is both the last season to have the 1990-1998 KingWorld "Spotlights" logo, and the first season to have the 1998-2006 KingWorld "Star Shooter" logo.
- During this season, the logo for Game Show Network is changed to letter tiles popping up with a ball and hand with mixed up letters appear: M, A, H, and E in the 1st row and W, S, and G in the 2nd row. The ball hits the scrambled letters to change the letters to the word GAME in the 1st row and the letters S, H, and W in the 2nd row, with the ball appearing between the H and the W. The plug has a different voice-over, and "Buzz your cable or satellite provider and get in the game!" is changed to "Buzz your cable company and get in the game!".
- From this season until December 1999, the first Jeopardy! Online logo appears after the closing credits. A pop-style tune plays over the logo, ending with the last four notes of the Jeopardy! theme song.
- Until early 1999, the music continues into the 1990-1998 King World logo, and the last four notes of the show's theme song can be heard during the logo.
- In early 1999, the music for the Jeopardy! Online logo ends when the promo does, and the KingWorld music returns.
- In late 1999, the KingWorld "Spotlights" logo is changed to the 1998-2006 KingWorld "Star Shooter" logo, which shows a computerized golden-brown sky background complete with a thunderclap.
- The KingWorld logo completely changed its color from silver to blue.
- The closed captioning sponsor is broadcast right after the last commercial break right before the Final Jeopardy! round.
- The Priceline.com sponsor is announced by Johnny Gilbert right before the Double Jeopardy! round.
- Season 15 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 7, 1998.
- The weeks of November 9, 1998, and November 16, 1998, are taped at the Wang Center for Performing Arts in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The November 9, 1998 episode is Boston Week, and the November 16, 1998 episode is the Teen Reunion Tournament.
- The Armed Forces Week was held during the week of June 28, 1999.
- Season 15 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 23, 1999.
- Summer reruns kicks off on July 26, 1999.