Season 26 (2009-2010)Edit
- The new set that was rolled out, when Jeopardy! taped Celebrity Jeopardy! and the Tournament of Champions at the Consumer Electronics Show in Season 25 becomes the permanent set in the studio.
- This is the first season to use the 2009-2013 set.
- The opening credits have changed to flying glass panels with a moving Jeopardy! logo underneath. As more panels are flying over, the Jeopardy! logo is shown at different angles. Then the camera pans out to show the Jeopardy! logo, and then two glass doors close and then open to reveal the 2009-2013 set.
- The gameplay round title cards feature the "DOUBLE" and "FINAL" in Double and Final Jeopardy! in red, using an unknown font with similarities to Agency FB.
- The contestant intros and Final Jeopardy! winnings indicators are purple strips with a white text in the same unknown font.
- At the start of the Jeopardy! segment, the Jeopardy! logo spans the whole game board except in the monitors that reveal the categories.
- The dollar figures now appear in five television monitors at this time, accompanied by six futuristic bell style musical notes.
- The closing credits are changed to a new font; shortly after the start of this season, however, the copyright credits are changed to Arial Black.
- The Tournament of Champions is held on May 15, 2010, after the final week of the Million Dollar Celebrity Invitational.
- Season 26 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 14, 2009.
- From September until May, the Million Dollar Celebrity Invitational takes place the third Thursday of each month, where celebrities are competing for 1 million dollars for their favorite charity.
- On the first week of May, the semifinals and finals of this event are held. Celebrity Jeopardy! was discontinued.
- Beginning with this episode, which aired on March 15, 2010, the consolation prizes $2,000 for second place, $1,000 for third place begin appearing in the contestant lectern score displays as blue text on a white background.
- On the April 1, 2010 episode, this April Fools Day episode featured cameo appearances by Will Ferrell, Neil Patrick Harris, Jeff Probst, and Pat Sajak.
- Season 26 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 30, 2010.
- Summer reruns kicks off on August 2, 2010.
- For the first time since Season 12, there are no road shows to tape; all 230 half-hour episodes are taped in Culver City.