Season 26 (2009-2010)[edit | edit source]
- The opening credits have changed to flying glass panels with a moving Jeopardy! logo underneath. As more panels are flying over, the Jeopardy! logo is shown at different angles. Then the camera pans out to show the Jeopardy! logo, and then two glass doors close and then open to reveal the 2009-2013 set.
- After being introduced while taping at the Consumer Electronics Show in Season 25, the 2009-2013 set becomes the primary set in the studio, and remains in use until the end of Season 29.
- The gameplay round title cards feature the "DOUBLE" and "FINAL" in Double and Final Jeopardy! in red, using an unknown font with similarities to Agency FB.
- The contestant intros and Final Jeopardy! winnings indicators are purple stripes with a white text in the same unknown font.
- At the start of the Jeopardy! segment, the Jeopardy! logo spans the whole game board except in the monitors that reveal the categories.
- The dollar figures now appear on five television monitors, accompanied by six futuristic bell style musical notes. This sound effect remains until the end of Season 32.
- The closing credits are changed to a new font, Futura, and were used for the copyright credits on early episodes; shortly after the start of this season, however, the copyright credits are changed to Arial Black.
- The Tournament of Champions is held on May 10, 2010, after the final week of the Million Dollar Celebrity Invitational.
- Season 26 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 14, 2009.
- From September until May, the Million Dollar Celebrity Invitational takes place the third Thursday of each month, where celebrities are competing for 1 million dollars for their favorite charity.
- On the first week of May, the semifinals and finals of this event are held. Celebrity Jeopardy! was discontinued.
- Beginning with this episode, which aired on March 15, 2010, the consolation prizes $2,000 for second place, $1,000 for third place begin appearing in the contestant lectern score displays as blue text on a white background.
- Season 26 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 30, 2010.
- Summer reruns air from August 2-September 10, 2010, with reruns later airing on weekends from 2010-2011.
- For the second time, there are no roadshows to tape; all 230 half-hour episodes are taped in Culver City.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.