Season 27 (2010-2011)Edit
- The opening credits have changed to multicolored glass panels stacking on top of one another which forms the Jeopardy! logo with the camera panning out from the right. As the Jeopardy! logo is completed, blue glass panels above and below the Jeopardy! logo move in from the right and left simultaneously. Then the show's logo zooms forward, in which the "A" reveals the 2009-2013 set.
- This is the last season where Alex Trebek stands in front of the game board, when the Final Jeopardy! category is revealed.
- The Teachers Tournament is held for the first time in May.
- During the quarter-finals week of the opening introduction of the Teachers Tournament, Johnny Gilbert introduces the teacher contestants by announcing a brief description followed by their location and name. It looks just like the Kids Week introduction. This would remain in use until Season 29.
- The color scheme in photograph clues and Daily Doubles changed to light blue with tinted horizontal streaked lines.
- Season 27 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 13, 2010.
- On the September 14, 2010, episode, Roger Craig sets a new one-day record of $77,000, surpassing Ken Jennings' previous record of $75,000.
- On the October 15, 2010, episode, the 6,000th episode aired on this date. It is actually the 5,935th episode, complete with a full closing credit roll.
- January 14, 2011 is the real 6,000th episode.
- On the February 14-16, 2011 episodes, the IBM Challenge is held in upstate New York and is a three-day match between the Watson supercomputer, Ken Jennings, and Brad Rutter.
- On the March 16, 2011 episode, this is the second episode, where only one-contestant Final Jeopardy! is used.
- Season 27 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 29, 2011.
- Summer reruns kicks off on August 1, 2011.