Season 29 (2012-2013)Edit
- At the start of this season, VITAC acquired its closed captioning sponsorship for Jeopardy!, and its sister show, Wheel of Fortune.
- This is the last season to use the 2009-2013 set.
- The opening credits have changed to a circle zooming out and showing the categories, and the dollar figures from the Jeopardy! and Double Jeopardy! round segments forming the Jeopardy! logo.
- This is the last season, in which the sliding doors behind Alex Trebek's podium were used on the Jeopardy! set. Starting in Season 30, the sliding doors are out, and the ramp behind the game board is in.
- Season 29 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 17, 2012.
- At the beginning of the season, Alex Trebek announces special online contestant tests for viewers in Cleveland and Cincinnati markets.
- On the February 7, 2013, episode, all three contestants have zero dollars at the end of the game; the third known instance of this happening, and the first instance of it happening in a tournament semi-final game.
- The Tournament of Champions was held right after the Teen Tournament.
- On the July 31, 2013, episode, Skyler Hornback sets the all-time Kids Week record of $66,600, This is also the third highest one-day record behind Ken Jennings and Roger Craig.
- Just like in Season 26, there are no road shows to tape. All 230 half-hour episodes are taped in Culver City.
- Season 29 of Jeopardy! wraps up on August 2, 2013, which also marks the last appearance of the 2009-2013 set.
- Summer reruns kicks off on August 5, 2013.