Season 32 (2015-2016)
- The opening credits have changed to a museum-like maze, where city skyline photographs are passing through when the maze lights up, until the blue marbled Jeopardy! logo finds its place at the end. Finally, the blue marbled Jeopardy! logo then zooms forward, in which the "A" reveals the 2013-present set.
- The Daily Double, Audio Daily Double, and Video Daily Double graphics gained a new look, to match the season's title card.
- On later episodes of this season, the copyright credits are now in the same font and color scheme as the contestant intro graphics and Final Jeopardy! winnings indicators.
- The "Created by Merv Griffin" credit changed to the blue marbled color scheme, but is still in the same font used since Season 28.
- This is the last season to use the 2009-2016 Jeopardy! round "Board Fill" sound effect.
- Starting this season, Oxford University Press now has a blue background with still the white words OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS.
- Season 32 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 14, 2015.
- On this episode, which aired on December 21, 2015, there are three new contestants for the first time since January 19, 2009.
- Claudia Corriere, who won her second game on December 18, 2015, was unable to attend the taping session due to a job accepted in between tapings, and thus, her third game was put on hold until January 18, 2016.
- From this episode until the first one of 2016, Alex had successful knee surgery; so he remained at his podium throughout the whole game like he did the first three months of Season 28, due to mobility issues. He didn't walk onto the set during the introductions but was already at his podium. Alex used a cane for the closing credits.
- On the January 18, 2016 episode, at the end of the game, they all have no money, so the next game [January 19, 2016] began with three new players. This marked the last time a 3-way loss occurred in the Alex Trebek era. In fact, the January 19, 2016 episode was the second time this season to feature three new contestants.
- From April 25-May 27, 2016, Buzzy Cohen wins nine games; his streak is interrupted for three weeks due to the Teacher's Tournament and Power Players Week.
- The semifinals and finals of the Teachers Tournament and Power Players Week are taped at DAR Constitution Hall in Washington, D.C.
- On the July 15, 2016 episode, this is the last time that consolation prizes were sponsored.
- Beginning with the July 18, 2016 episode, consolation prizes were no longer featured on the show.
- Season 32 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 29, 2016, which also marks the last time the 2009-2016 Jeopardy! board fill sound effect is used.
- Summer reruns air from August 1, 2016, until the Friday before the next season premieres. Reruns later air on weekends from 2016-2017, for these reruns, the 2016-present loading sound effect replaces the 2009-2016 one.