Season 32 (2015-2016)Edit
- The opening credits have changed to a museum-like maze, where many photographs are passing through before finally finding its place in the Jeopardy! logo at the end. Finally, the Jeopardy! logo then zooms forward, in which the "A" reveals the 2013-present set.
- After Final Jeopardy!, in the case of a two or three way tie, tiebreakers are now applied into regular play. However, this was established on November 24, 2014, early in Season 31.
- On this episode, which aired on December 21, 2015, there are three new contestants for the first time since January 19, 2009.
- Claudia Corriere, who won her second game on December 18, 2015 was unable to attend the taping session due a job accepted in between tapings, and thus, her third game was put on hold until January 2016. From this episode until the first one of 2016, Alex Trebek had successful knee surgery but remained at his podium throughout the whole game like he did the first three months of Season 28, due to mobility issues; he didn't walk onto the set during the introductions, but was already at his podium. Alex used a cane for the closing credits.
- When Corriere returned on January 18, 2016, Final Jeopardy! ended with a three-way zero. The next game started with three new players.
- On later episodes of this season, the copyright credits are now in the same font and color scheme as the contestant intro graphics and Final Jeopardy! winnings indicators.
- The "Created by Merv Griffin" credit is also changed into the color scheme but is still in the same font used since Season 28.
- This is the first full season with tiebreaker rule in place.
- Season 32 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 14, 2015.
- On the January 18, 2016 episode, all three contestants, one of whom is Claudia Corriere, who returned for her third game, have zero dollars at the end of the game.
- The semifinals and finals of the Teachers Tournament and Power Players Week are taped at DAR Constitution Hall in Washington, D.C.
- Season 32 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 29, 2016.
- Summer reruns kicks off on August 1, 2016.