Season 33 (2016-2017)Edit
- The opening credits have changed to a water-like museum, where many photographs are shown in glass cubes before finally finding its place in the Jeopardy! logo at the end. Finally, the Jeopardy! logo then zooms forward, in which the "A" reveals the 2013-present set.
- There is a new sound effect for the dollar figures popping in on the game board. It is also used for Saturday reruns of Season 32.
- The gray border around the game board is now beveled.
- The Teen Tournament finals will have $100,000 for 1st place, $50,000 for 2nd place and $25,000 for 3rd place. Eliminated semi-finalists will get $10,000 and eliminated quarter-finalists will get $5,000. It's the same cash payout format since the 2004 College Championship.
- Season 33 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 12, 2016. It was the same premiere date 11 years ago in 2005 for the 22nd season of the show.
- After a 2 season hiatus, the Teen Tournament will be returning to the tournament rotation.
- For the Teen Tournament on November 9 through November 22, 2016, all shows took place from DAR Constitution Hall in Washington D.C.
- On the December 13, 2016 episode, Cindy Stowell was one of the contestants the episode was taped on August 31. Stowell died of colon cancer eight days before that episode aired.
- At the end of the December 21, 2016 episode, Alex Trebek pays a tribute in memory of Cindy Stowell.
- Season 33 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 28, 2017. It was the same finale date 11 years ago in 2006 for the 22nd season of the show.
- Summer reruns kicks off on July 31, 2017.