Season 34 (2017-2018)Edit
- The opening credits have changed to various items with written responses depending on the episode airs, and with game board designs behind them before switching over to the Jeopardy! logo at the end, also with a game board design behind it. Finally, the Jeopardy! logo then zooms forward, in which the "A" reveals the 2013-present set.
- The font for the contestant introductions and Final Jeopardy! winnings were changed to Helvetica starting with this season.
- Korinna came back to the closing credits starting with this season.
- The copyright notice is changed to a header reading "Follow Us", which is accompanied by icons for the social platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, which is changed to the copyright notice after a few seconds.
- A rule change that started on November 24, 2014, early in season 31, if two or three regular contestants are tied after the Final Jeopardy! round, a tiebreaker clue will be played, if a contestant rings in the correct response, he or she is the champion. This occurred the first time on March 1, 2018.
- The Tournament of Champions returned in November after two years of absence.
- The dividers used during Final Jeopardy! are now retractable.
- Contestants are now standing behind their podiums during the closing credits, just like they did at the beginning of the show starting in Season 17, rather than walking away from their podiums.
- On later episodes aired Wednesdays and Thursdays, they don't have Johnny Gilbert saying "Promotional consideration provided by" at the end of each episode other than the consolation cash prizes. For other weekdays, Johnny Gilbert says, "Jeopardy! is also brought to you by" following the sponsoring of consolation prizes.
- On the October 17, 2017, episode, Manny Abell, a Naval officer from Lacey, Washington wins the game with $1, the second time it happened in Jeopardy! non-tournament history, and first since the January 19, 1993 episode.
- Austin Rogers, a bartender from New York, New York wins $411,000 as a 12-day champion and was also a finalist in the Tournament of Champions this year.
- Due to Alex Trebek's brain surgery, the College Championship is delayed until early April.
- Season 34 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 11, 2017.
- Season 34 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 27, 2018.
- Summer reruns kicks off on July 30, 2018.