Season 36 (2019-2020) Edit
- The opening credits have changed to CGI animations of various 3D objects, depending on when the episode airs. Categories from the Jeopardy! and Double Jeopardy! round segments appear onscreen, with their corresponding subjects surrounding them. The Jeopardy! logo zooms out to the center of the screen, with golden beams of light appearing on both sides of the screen and creating a purplish sky background. Finally, the Jeopardy! logo then zooms forward, in which the "A" reveals the 2013-present set.
- The contestant introductions, Daily Double, Double Jeopardy!, and Final Jeopardy! graphics gained a new look.
- The split-screen closing credits gained a new look, to match the season's title card.
- The Daily Double logo next to the contestant now has a shadow outline.
- This is the last season where Harry Friedman is the executive producer.
- Season 36 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 9, 2019.
- Jason Zuffranieri's winning streak continues until September 26, 2019 after having won 19 games and over $500,000 in regular-play winnings.
- Season 36 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 24, 2020.
- Summer reruns kicks off on July 27, 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.