Season 36 (2019-2020) Edit
- The opening credits have changed to CGI animations of various 3D objects, depending on when the episode airs. Categories from the Jeopardy! and Double Jeopardy! round segments appear onscreen, with their corresponding subjects surrounding them. The Jeopardy! logo zooms out to the center of the screen, with golden beams of light appearing on both sides of the screen and creating a purplish sky background. Finally, the Jeopardy! logo then zooms forward, in which the "A" reveals the 2013-present set.
- The contestant introductions, Daily Double, Double Jeopardy!, and Final Jeopardy! graphics gained a new look.
- The split-screen closing credits gained a new look, to match the season's title card.
- The Daily Double logo next to the contestant's right shoulder now has a shadow outline.
- This is the last season where Harry Friedman is the executive producer, due to Mike Richards taking over the next season.
- Season 36 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 9, 2019.
- On the September 12, 2019 episode, three male contestants play for the first time since July 16, 2019 [Unless if J.J. was a male contestant].
- On the September 25, 2019 episode, three male contestants play for the second time this season.
- On the October 3, 2019 episode, a combined score of less than $15,200 going into Final Jeopardy! happens for the first time since April 2018, the leader having less than $5,600 going into Final Jeopardy! happens for the first time since December 2015 and more than $8,000 being wasted because of the unplayed clues happens for the first time since September 2018.
- The following episode [October 4, 2019], one male contestant and two female contestants play, There's a new champion on the 8000th episode, named Kara Skinner, who beat 3-day champion Kevin Boettcher, at least there's only one unplayed $200 clue after the opening round of play.
- On the October 8, 2019 episode, one female contestant and two male contestants play.
- On the October 11, 2019 episode, one male contestant and two female contestants play.
- On the October 15, 2019 episode, one female contestant and two male contestants play.
- On the October 30, 2019 episode, three male contestants play for the third time this season.
- On the November 1, 2019 episode, one male contestant and two female contestants play.
- Jason Zuffranieri's winning streak continues until September 26, 2019 after having won 19 games and over $500,000 in regular-play winnings.
- The 2019 Tournament of Champions airs from November 4-15, 2019. James Holzhauer, Emma Boettcher, and Francois Barcomb face off in the finals
- Holzhauer wins the tournament with the $250,000 top prize, defeating Boettcher the second time they match up.
- Season 36 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 24, 2020.
- Summer reruns kicks off on July 27-September 4, 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.