Season 7 (1990-1991)Edit
- Shortly after the start of this season, the lights started to go dark during the Final Jeopardy! round segment, as the contestants started writing their final responses. This was carried over from Super Jeopardy!.
- This is the first season to have the 1990-1998 KingWorld "Spotlights" logo.
- This is the last season to use the 1985-1991 Jeopardy! set, with its last appearance on the 7th season finale episode, which aired on July 19, 1991.
- The carpet/Plexiglas floor has a grayer look to it.
- The circles underneath the contestant podiums are removed.
- The blue parts of the contestant podiums are given new paint jobs.
- The white outline around the contestants' score displays changed its color to a thicker silver outline; this outline was seen during the Super Jeopardy! tournament, and it has a marble textured look.
- The copyright card is changed to a rotation of red and blue. "All Rights Reserved" begins appearing in the copyright card for the first time since 1985.
- On early episodes of the season, the copyright card had a coral colored upside down triangle with the black Jeopardy! logo on the banner. This was also used for the show's 10th anniversary logo in 1993.
- The KingWorld Stars and Stripes logo was still used on early episodes of this season.
- Season 7 of Jeopardy! kicks off on September 3, 1990.
- On the October 30, 1990 and October 31, 1990 episodes, a full credit roll is shown two days in a row.
- In the November, 1990 episode, Bob Blake won the Tournament of Champions.
- Season 7 of Jeopardy! wraps up on July 19, 1991.
- Summer reruns air from July 22-August 30, 1991, with reruns later airing on weekends from 1991-1992.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.